Sales & Agronomy Representative (Trenton)
Company: TCO Agromart Ltd.
Location: Trenton/Colborne, Ontario
TCO Agromart Ltd. is a leading provider of crop inputs and services in Central Eastern Ontario. We are passionate about helping our clients grow, by providing professional service, quality products, and integrated solutions. We believe strongly in the value of community, both in the sense of our team and the strength of the local community. We are growing and have the opportunity for you to join our team as Sales and Agronomy Representative.
• Effectively communicate and recommend TCO Agromart Ltd. products and services to existing and prospective clients
• Create and implement crop input plans to meet individual client needs, including seed, fertilizer, crop protection, fertility programs, and soil sample recommendations
• Visit client’s fields to verify product performance and identify issues with the crop
• Establish, develop, and maintain positive relationships with clients and colleagues
• Actively pursue new and existing opportunities to help grow the overall business
• Build trust and relationships with customers through ongoing agronomic support
• Actively participate in continuous learning opportunities
• Be available to work extended hours during busy seasonal periods
Qualifications & Skills
• Post-Secondary education in Agriculture or Ag Business
• 1-3 years Agriculture Retail sales experience
• CCA designation (Certified Crop Advisor) or willingness to obtain
• Proficiency with computers, especially using MS Office programs
• Excellent time management and customer service skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
If you are looking for an opportunity in Agricultural Sales and the idea of working in a team focused environment appeals to you, then please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*If you require any accommodation throughout the interview process, please let us know. Please note that only applicants that are chosen for an interview will be contacted.