March 17, 2020
To our Valued Customers
At the present time there is a great deal of uncertainty concerning the virus COVID-19, and so we want to reach out directly to you, our customers. We feel it is important to communicate our commitment to safe practices in delivery of feed and crop inputs, on farm services and your visitation to our retail stores. It has never been more important to help keep your family as well as our employees safe and healthy by implementing processes to reduce the further spread of this virus. This is our commitment to you!
To do this we are implementing the following steps:
- Effective immediately, our Sales staff (both feed and crop) have been asked to limit their farm visits to reduce the risk of spreading this virus. They will remain available by phone. Their service will be provided as needed with your permission, (pick up samples, feed programs, production problem solving etc.). We encourage the use of emails and texting to replace face to face contact.
- Deliveries and ordering of products will continue as usual, with drivers taking extra precaution with hand sanitizer, gloves and no close contact etc.
- Our stores will be open to serve you and will be taking precautions with increased sanitization practices, such as the thorough cleaning of high-touch areas like our checkouts and credit card terminals and maintaining a safe distance from you (“social distancing” – at least 2 arms length).
- Customers having reservations about shopping/ordering inside the store can call ahead to have pet/livestock feed and supplies set outside the warehouse or loaded into your vehicle without you having to get out.
- We respectfully ask that anyone experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19 or who have been outside the country within the last 14 days to refrain from entering the store or asking for any face to face contact with our sales and service consultants.
We will continue to make our decisions by adhering to the “best practice policies” provided to us by the Medical Professionals who are advising our Governments and will continue to monitor any changes. We’ll be posting any changes or updates to our Social Media accounts.
If you are concerned about whether you have symptoms of this virus – go to this link.
We appreciate your business and your ongoing support of our efforts to serve your needs during this Covid-19 global pandemic.
Terry & Sandra O’Neill & Larry Hutchinson